Redoxon Chewable Vitamin C Review

    • Redoxon is a pretty famous brand of Vitamin C tablets, which are effervescent. I started taking Redoxon a couple of years back, in order to combat the flu season.

      My father who was a pharmacist recommended that we take 1 tablet a day as a start. I started to follow his instructions and at first, I couldn't really tell any difference


      - I was not feeling stronger, or more energetic, or anything like that. I did not feel healthier or smarter, or see any physical improvements. However, that was to be expected as it was just Vitamin C. But I can say that after a couple of months, I realised that I was not catching the cold as often (I was previously quite susceptible to illnesses) and I even managed to have a 1 year streak without illnesses which is pretty amazing for me.

      Specifically, what I love about Redoxon is that you don't feel like you are taking health supplements or medicine at all, because of the way it is served. As an effervescent, it is essentially just a frizzy drink,


      • Redoxon, Vitamin C tablets
      and what more, with a tasty, tangy orange flavour to boot. It is just like drinking orange juice. When something tastes good, I have no qualms about taking it every day.

      Another thing that I like about Redoxon is that it is cheap and affordable. Buying enough for me to take a tablet a day does not put a huge dent

      in my wallet, and yet the benefits way outweigh the cheap price tag.

      At the end of the day, I have been consistently taking Redoxon and I can definitely feel the difference. You have to stick with it for a while before you begin to notice the effects, but stay with it and you won't be disappointed. I am quite certain of that.


Redoxon Chewable Vitamin C Review

Source: https://www.reviewstream.com/reviews/?p=115221